Incorporating the groundbreaking findings of Emeritus Professor Snyder, MindChamps' programs empower Pre-School to Tertiary Level Students with the latest and most practical strategies to achieve their full potential, both academically and throughout their life.
With its vision of building a world of champions, MindChamps is dedicated to creating and imparting these cutting-edge programs so as to lift the standard of education and social responsibility of this generation of students for the future of humanity.
Finance Manager - PT MindChamps Indonesia
This position is based in PT MindChamps Indonesia located at Jalan Pejaten Barat Raya No. 15 Jakarta Selatan - 12510. You will be the Head of Finance for all Indonesia operations, report directly to the Global Headquarter in Singapore, with dotted line to the General Manager of MindChamps Indonesia.
Responsible for the full spectrum of corporate compliance, financial & management accounting functions of all local companies, you will lead, oversee and manage the Finance Department, ensure compliance with the Global Headquarter’s financial policies / procedures and compliance with local statutory requirements of Indonesia.
- Preparation of timely financial & management reports
- Analytical review of financial reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Preparation of corporate tax filings and review of VAT tax matters
- Implementing processes to improve the internal control environment
- Liaise and coordinate with external notary public, bankers, auditors & tax agents
- Preparation of corporate documents for Indonesia stakeholders, including franchise license agreement, in consultation with CFO in Singapore
- Provide expertise in any ad-hoc corporate projects
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification, CPA preferred
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- 4 to 8 years’ relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of Indonesia’s GAAPs, Corporation law, Taxation law and relevant statutory requirements.
- Ability to take initiative to improve financial control processes, clearly draft, articulate policies and instructions and can communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Meticulous, "hands-on" and work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Periodic travelling to Singapore
Short-listed candidates will be required to travel to Singapore for the final interview and training
Please e-mail your detailed resume in MS Word format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified